- Synesthesia — (page 1)
- Collage — (page 2)
- Writing Activities — (page 3)
- Library of Congress Road Map Activity — (page 4)
Julie was inspired by Georgia’s artwork and paper collages she saw. Collage uses varying shapes and colors of paper (and maybe other material) to create an image.
- You can create layers that stand out or lay flat.
- You can use flowers, lace, candy wrappers.
- You can create a cutout to place on a colorful background or in a window.
Can you create your own paper collage that reflects the beauty of nature?